The Happy Collection
Share your heart's wisdom on happiness.
Share How To Be Happy
Heart Concepts of Happinessjoy elation at peace satisfied fulfilled A-OK fine good on-top-of-the-world
Samples of Shared Wisdom
- When I am happy I dance!
- When I am happy I sing.
- To be happy I drink a nice hot cup of my African tea.
- To be happy I take naps under a big oak tree at the library during lunch.
when my heart feels soft and peaceful.
when I see that my snugglebunny is happy.
- When I am
I eat my favorite food, dark chocolate gelato. YUM!
- When I am
I go outside and look at nature.
- When I feel angry I go for a
walk in a place without cars or noise..
- When I feel angry I save drafts of emails rather than send emails.
- When I am worried I get on Skype and see`
if my friends are there I hook up.
- When I am worried I surf the web.
- If I am sad I hug my dog.
- If I am sad I play my favorite song Dancing Queen.
- If I feel effort (try, try, try) then I give a big moan!.
- If I feel effort
(try and fail) I go exercise and try again later.
- When I am afraid I pray.
- When I feel afraid I call a friend.
Heart Gallery - Art
that Inspires and Reveals Emotion
The Happy Collection - Where you can share with others what you have
learned in life about happiness.
There are two activities on this page. First, we invite you to
share about your experience of happiness -
what you do when you are happy and what you do to be happy.
Second, we ask you to share what you do when you are unhappy, to
become happy again!
For each of 5 emotions of anger, worry, sadness, trying (efforting) or fear, we ask you to share
how you cope with these emotions to become happy again. Check out the examples on the right then fill in the blank. Remember to log in first. Feel free to login as "anonymous". Think of things you do that help you through daily life and struggles, or to be inspired, to feel hope, to overcome anger, sadness, fear, worry, or stress. Sharing these things will not only help others, but it will help you. Because guess what? Remembering these favorite things has a rub-off effect on our state of mind!
Following along with the examples, click on a form to share what you have learned in life about happiness. Feel free to send us some comments if you would like to share anything else or have suggestions on how we might make this site more fun.